We are off to an amazing start!
I want to thank each and every one of you for your participation to date! We have many weeks ahead but I sure hope you can see it will be worth the effort and lots of fun along the way. We have many new things coming up to help us reach the moon! If we continue on this course we won’t quite make our goal. Let’s find ways together to get more people involved and share and educate people about spondylitis while we are at it.
Last year we took a TOTAL of 63,978,087 steps! We circled the globe in 64 days. This year we accomplished this in 10 days!!!!
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas or suggestions. This is YOUR awareness project!
Here are the top 10 teams & their current totals:
1. Team ENDURANCE for AS: team captain Helgi Olafson – 19,480,693
2. Team Gregg’s Legs: team captain Tracy Lemieux – 3,390,782
3. Team Spirited Spondys: team captain Sabrina Marshall – 3,021,746
4. Team Going The Distance: team captain Jennifer Kersten – 2,977,545
5. Team Maine-iAcS: team captain Susan Dye – 2,737,339
6. Team Happy Feet: team captain Pam Jennings – 2,656,560
7. Team Don’t Worry, Be Happy: team captain Tess Johnson – 2,559,802
8. Team A.S. Busters: team captain Michael Mallison – 2,285,249
9. Team Kickin’ It For Kynna: team captain Melissa Varney – 2,173,788
10. Team Rockin’ Weebles: team captain Heather Stewart – 2,171,648
Great job everyone! Keep up the great work and stay on the leader board!