2013 WYASO Teams
- A.S. Busters – The Home Team for the Canadian Spondylitis Association
- Gregg’s Legs – Langley, BC – Team Captains Gregg & Sarah Lemieux are looking forward to counting our steps again this year and raising awareness!Helping people understand the disease makes you feel like your not fighting it alone.
- Team Ellan Vannin – Team Ellan Vannin is group of people from Arthritis Care Ellan Vannin which is based on a little island between England and Ireland called the Isle of Man and led by team captain Sarah.
- Bad AS Walkers in AZ – Tucson, Arizona
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy! – Fresno, California
- We’ve Got Your Back! For Fighting For Ankylosing Spondylitis – Santa Monica, California
- The SAA Home Team – Official Team for the Spondylitis Association of America – Los Angeles, California
- AS Standing Tall Together – Washington State and California – Like Our Facebook Page: AS Standing Tall Together
- Team SarcASm – Southern California & West Virginia
- LOCOmotion for Lila – Wayland, Iowa
- The Blue Apples – Maine
- The Maine-iAcS – Maine
- The CL-A.S.-Y Walkers – Clarksville, Maryland
- Spondyville Fusers – New York and Spondyville
- Kicking A.S. & Taking Names – Pearl River, New York
- Spirited Spondys – North Carolina
- Stepping with SpondyMom – Oregon
- Endurance For AS – Pittsburgh, PA
- Going The Distance – Fort Worth, Texas
- Hope Walkers – Austin, Texas
- Rockin’ Weebles: Weebles Kick A.S. New York and Michigan, USA
- Jaunt For Jim – Laura Estel & her team who are walking in honor of her Dad Jim who has A.S.
- Team S.W.I.F.T – Find S.W.I.F.T. on Facebook at Spondylitis Web Information For Teens
- Steppin’ For Susie – The Team Captain of Steppin’ For Susie is her Mom, Becky!
- Hebrews 12:13 – We walk to support Joseph, an Iraqi War Veteran who woke up on his 29th birthday in January 2012 to extreme pain. He was diagnosed with AS in February 2012.
- Team Tidwell
- The Walkaways
- AS Kickin’
- Fusing For A Better Future
- Get To Steppin
- Happy Feet
- Kickin’ It for Kynna
- Spondy Slayers
Awareness Sheet created by Sabrina – Team Captain of Spirited Spondys! DOWNLOAD HERE in pdf!