Our new WYASO page was launched just a few short weeks ago and we are still ironing out some bugs. The biggest complaint we are receiving right now is that users are having trouble logging into their walk page.
Logging in to your Walk page – Troubleshooting
Here are a few things to try before you send us an email for help.
First please check your username at the top of your page. Look in the page URL and find the last part of the URL. It should match the username you registered with.
Then make sure you’ve been trying to log in with the correct username. This is case sensitive – MsSpondy is different than msspondy.
Other things to try:
- If you’ve accessed the log in page from the small login link below the steps count, try logging in from the main login page.
- If this fails, please submit a password reset.
- While you’re waiting to hear from us, add email@example.com as an email contact.
- You should receive an email from us within 15 minutes for a request to rest your password. Check your inbox AND your spam folder first.
- Still no luck? We’re really sorry! Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted out.
Thank you so much for your patience!