Congratulations steppers for crossing the finish line. You should all be very proud of yourselves.
This is a run-down of the stats from this year’s walk. Now although Walk Your AS Off is an awareness event, and it’s not a race, we do like to keep track of how our teams are doing. Nothing wrong with a little friendly inter-team completion, right?
I do hope you got from the walk what you wanted. We welcome all feedback, whether positive or negative, as we are always looking at ways to make the walk bigger and better for the Ankylosing Spondylitis community. If you do have any feedback at all, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So here goes:
Grand Total steps taken from June 1st – 31st
Total Paws Steps
Top Four Teams
1st place — 47,799,411
AS Buzzers GB (76 walkers)
2nd place — 23,714,639
Orange Apples (137 walkers) (MASSIVE FUNDRAISING EFFORTS – well done!!)
3rd place — 19,956,512
Perseverance Warriors Against AS (34 walkers)
4th place — 17,177,348
The Walking Spondies (30 walkers)
Most improved teams
If you want to know where your team placed this year, we’d be happy to supply you with that information. All queries and questions can be sent to email@example.com.
Now just because the WYASO is over, don’t let laziness kick in. Keep beating AS one step at a time.
Latest posts by Ricky White (see all)
- World AS Day 2018 — Selfie Contest - May 3, 2018
- A Dedication to Melinda Frisch — Team: The ClASsy Walkers - April 30, 2018
- A Dedication to Diane Cappelli — Team: Kick AS Striders - April 26, 2018
- How I Walked My AS Off — Charlotte’s Story of Climbing Mt. Fuji - October 6, 2016
- And the results are in! — This years stats - June 16, 2016