EVERY STEP COUNTS
Walk Your A.S. Off is a community organization that holds “virtual” walk events. Virtual simply means we walk where we live and work without the need to attend any events. We walk not only for our health but to raise awareness of Ankylosing Spondylitis (A.S.) and the family of related diseases. We track our daily steps and set large collective goals. Our walks bring people & teams together from all over the globe, showing that a small group of people can take great strides to change the world.
Walk Your A.S. Off 2019 event begins May 1st! Together we are beating AS one step at a time! We’re looking for volunteers for 2019. If you would like to become a volunteer, please email us on email@example.com
Join us this year as we continue on our mission to reach Mars!
Sign up and start recording your steps today to help us reach our goal. All steps are for this and all our other events are recorded on our brand new purpose built site at Walk AS One.
- You Can Now Order a WYASO Banner!
- Walk Your AS Off 2019
- World AS Day 2018 — Selfie Contest
- A Dedication to Melinda Frisch — Team: The ClASsy Walkers
- A Dedication to Diane Cappelli — Team: Kick AS Striders
- Walk With Me A While
- Just Say NO
- Living Abroad with Ankylosing Spondylitis in Japan
- Why Walking Makes Me Feel Better – Keep Moving!
- You Are Reading This Because You Have Ankylosing Spondylitis