EVERY STEP COUNTS
Walk Your A.S. Off is a community organization that holds “virtual” walk events. Virtual simply means we walk where we live and work without the need to attend any events. We walk not only for our health but to raise awareness of Axial Spondyloarthritis (axSpA) and Ankylosing Spondylitis (A.S.). We track our daily steps and set large collective goals. Our walks bring people & teams together from all over the globe, showing that a small group of people can take great strides to change the world.
Walk Your A.S. Off 2023 event begins May 1st! Together we are beating AS one step at a time! We’re looking for volunteers for 2023. If you would like to become a volunteer, please email us at [email protected]
Join us this year as we continue on our mission to reach Mars!
Sign up and start recording your steps today to help us reach our goal. All steps are for this and all our other events are recorded on our brand new purpose-built step logging system on our parent site at Walk AS One.
- Make Your Mark for World AS Day
- All You Need in One Place
- Gearing Up For Our 2023 Event!
- The Colors Of My Life – A Preview Performance
- Announcement: LEKI supports WYASO 2020
- You Can Now Order a WYASO Banner!
- Walk Your AS Off 2019
- World AS Day 2018 — Selfie Contest
- A Dedication to Melinda Frisch — Team: The ClASsy Walkers
- A Dedication to Diane Cappelli — Team: Kick AS Striders